Support of the MCO makes good business sense. Leaders in the business community know firsthand the importance the arts play in the economic strength and quality of life in Maui County.
Sponsorship of a concert (or of the entire season) provides a platform for positioning and visibility, as well as opportunities for client appreciation and business development.
- Corporations that contribute to the MCO’s Annual Fund receive a variety of benefits that include:
- Concert sponsorship
- Complimentary tickets
- Recognition on concert tickets, advertising and promotional materials, and signage at sponsored concert
- Opportunity for program insert
- Discounted advertising in MCO Program Book
- Opportunity for your guests to meet with conductors, guest artists, and MCO musicians
- Invitations to Open Rehearsals
- Specialized ticket offers for your company and its employees throughout the year
For information on how your company can help support Maui Chamber Orchestra, contact John Rowehl, Executive Director, at 808-214-6371 or ExecDir@mauichamberorchestra.org.
This list reflects corporate contributions to MCO between September 1, 2017, and August 31, 2018.
Content coming soon